George Washington's Headquarters

George Washington's Headquarters

This one room cabin, used by George Washington as a young aide to General Braddock, was built in 1754-55 and is the only remaining structure of Ft. Cumberland. Maintained and operated by the D.A.R. Cresap Chapter. The one-room cabin is not open to the public but has a window with an audio description.

Phone: 301-777-5132 Address: Greene Street
Cumberland, MD 21502