Allegany County, the Mountain Side of Maryland, is conveniently located just two hours from Pittsburgh, PA, to the west and two hours to Washington, DC, to the east. And our mountains and access to Mother Nature are a welcoming retreat to the hustle of city life. Our destination offers a collection of venues, amenities, accommodations, and recreational experiences making it ideal for your next meeting or event.
Allegany County Tourism can assist and support your planning needs. Looking for a day retreat, weekend destination, or multi-day event, our staff is ready to assist in connecting you with meeting professionals and locations within our region with the following complimentary services:
- Consultation to determine the lodging facilities and attractions that may meet your event needs.
- Referrals for event-related vendors.
- Itinerary assistance.
- Media contacts and resources.
- Access to photos of the region, lodging accommodations, and attractions for your marketing needs.
- Dignitary liaison.
- Complimentary Visit Mountain Maryland Destination Guides (please note quantity will be at our inventory discretion). A digital version of our guide is available.
Complete the inquiry form to get started.