I Do in Allegany County, Maryland
Planning your dream wedding? Allegany County, the Mountain Side of Maryland is a gorgeous setting for an outdoor or indoor celebration. Mountains as far as the eye can see. Historical homes and locations. Vistas with breathtaking backdrops. Charming venues tucked in the valleys. Ornate chapels. This is your day, and we want your dreams to become a reality.
Please Allow Us to Assist You
Happily ever after in our mountains! Allegany County Tourism can assist you in the following ways.
- Consultation to determine the lodging facilities and attractions that may meet your event needs.
- Referrals for event-related vendors.
- Itinerary assistance.
- Access to photos of the region, lodging accommodations, and attractions for your marketing needs.
- Complimentary Visit Mountain Maryland Destination Guides (please note quantity will be at our inventory discretion). A digital version of our guide is available.
Please fill out our Inquiry Form.
For more information, please contact us by email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Made in Allegany County, Maryland Wedding Gifts
Looking to wow your guests with Made in Allegany County, Maryland products for your welcome bags? We have you covered! Here are some recommendations on local products that best feature our region.
- 1812 Brewery growlers.
- Basecamp Coffee bagged grounds.
- Caporale’s Bakery featuring breads and desserts.
- Coops Buns. The best homemade cinnamon rolls around.
- Custom wine labels from Charis Winery and/or Toasted Goat Winery.
- Lorenzo’s Bakery and M&M Bakery doughnuts. A local favorite!
- McFarland Candies chocolates. Ask about their custom molds!
- Western Maryland Lemonade, featuring bottled flavored lemonade.