Allegany County Tourism Partners
Allegany County Tourism enhances the quality of life in Allegany County, Maryland, and strengthens destination awareness through
promotion, development, and services that attract visitors to stay longer and spend more in our community.
About Allegany County Tourism
As the official tourism organization for Allegany County, Maryland, Allegany County Tourism is a local government office under Allegany County Economic and Community Development. Allegany County Tourism is funded by a portion of the visitor-paid hotel/motel tax and acts as good stewards of this tax by reinvesting into destination promotion and awareness. Our office is an all-inclusive model for businesses in Allegany County; however, we believe in a regional approach and will partner with out-of-county businesses and opportunities, with the ultimate goal of promoting Allegany County, Maryland.
Complete these forms to submit your events, submit your lodging packages, or to get you business listed on our website.
- Business Listings - Don't see your business listed on our website? Complete our Business Listings Form to get your business listed in the directory.
- Sign Up for our Stakeholders Newsletter - Receive a monthly newsletter with the latest news and opportunities from Allegany County Tourism.
- Allegany County Tourism Marketing Checklist - This useful checklist connects you with the appropriate contacts in each municipality, Allegany County Tourism, and the Maryland Office of Tourism. Use this document when planning tourism-related events and activities in Allegany County, MD.
- Event Listing Resource - Take advantage of these free community calendars when marketing your tourism-related events and activities in Allegany County, MD.
- Event Transportation Options - If your tourism-related event or activity needs shuttles or transportation needs, this list provides suggestions for private-sector partners.
- Maryland Tourism Dining Application - It’s time to get your restaurant listed on the official tourism web site for the State of Maryland, VisitMaryland.org. It’s free!
Allegany County Tourism wants to partner with you to promote our region in Allegany County, Maryland. In order to do so, we must coordinate our efforts to establish a look and identity for tourism within our county. The purpose of our Brand Book is to establish a brand standard and style guide. This is key for consistency. Through time and participation, this will create a highly recognizable brand for our community and our visitors.